Monday, March 16, 2009

Awaited Life

I've been waiting for that for quite some time. Closure. That long awaited conversation that would eventually clear up all the questions racking my brain. They no longer racked but they did pop up month to month. "Why?.... What happened?" Finally... they were answered. It sucks when you know you have a connection with someone but wrong choices were made and in result a friendship gets ruined. Both parties a little too stubborn to say sorry or to simply forgive. Finally.... a friendship is mended... and Sydni is pleased. :)


Have I mentioned how happy I've been lately? This photo documentary opp is really stimulating. I'm enjoying every minute of it. I love the people I'm working with... I love the atmosphere i'm in... I love what I'm doing. I've met some really amazing individuals. I got to meet and converse with the singer Mateo and watch him perform and i've been a fan of his for a while now. He was awesome. Connects can eeaasssiillyy be made on this journey and I plan on swapping some serious numbers. :) Remember folk... it's not WHAT you know.. it's WHO you know. I mean it's good for you to know shit too but I mean... u know what I mean. Anyhow... I can honestly see myself doing this big time in the future. This photography life.... I think it's the life for me. Well.... me and B are playing "Snap" and "Go Fish" so i'll write more about this life later. Life is what you make it. It''s beautiful for me. And those of you who are spiritual and kind.... pray that I get this job.... I need it.... bad :D

-SydniMichael

No comments: