Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Revenge will find you..


(that title makes me laugh)

Is it time for me to change my life? Is that what this philosophy class is for? Yea... I know, now the ongoing topic is my philosophy class...whatever, Well, anyway....I think i'm going to attempt the vegan lifestyle. Today we discussed the belief that God gave us dominion over animals and so on and the question raised...does that give us the right to torture and kill animals for food, perfume testing, etc.? WE went into great detail of how they stuff 3-5 chickens in a small cage and cut off their beaks so that they don't peck each other to death (most likely fighting for space lol.) Cutting off a chicken's beak is equivalent to chopping off the top part of our skulls which then expose our brains. THAT IS CRUEL :( !! Cruel and inhumane! When God said we have dominion over all, that left us with responsibility. Does that entitle us to torture those whom are inferior to us? Animals have a nervous system. They experience pain, they know pleasure. They obviously have the desire to live for when they are chased... are they not running?!
Oh and guess what they do to rabbits?! They spray concentration in the rabbit's eye in order to find out how much is enough. A blind rabbit= enough concentration. WHAT?! Like for real..... that's how we get down?? I mean... I like scented body lotions, soap and perfume but...fuck... why we gota do all that?? As if there's no other way to figure it out. Eesh..... it's heartbreaking...really... it is. The argument as to why we allow these things to happen was simply protein... or better yet.... survival. Survival... I suppose I can understand that...but that still doesn't explain the need for torture. What happened to us having farms and raising our own damn pigs, cows, chickens (the right way) and then cutting em' up when they get old or somethin'? I mean... yea.... we live in the city... i got that... i suppose shit is different now, but..come on people. This really saddens me. If we all stop eating meat.... the demand for it will decrease and the factories won't make as many... which means they won't stuff 5 chickens in the same cage..which means no beak cutting. Don't you get it??!! We've got to work together people! lmao. Anyway....if you think the only way to get protein is from meat... you're wrong. Shit... nuts carry protein (thanks Ari lol) Uhhh.... and a whole bunch of other stuff.... but i mean...if nuts carry it then i'm sure i've proved my point lmao. Yada yada yada.... also... put down 2% reduced milk. and go pick up some soy milk. It's better for you. lol. I know it's going to be hard.... I love chicken too.... bacon, sausage, pork chops....and shit all that other yummy delicious juicy.... bwuauuahahha! Funny moment....aaannnyyywwaaayyy... like I said... i'm going to TRY.... and I think all of you should TRY as well. :D






And if you're one of those people who get on other cultures for eating cats n dogs n shit... you're kind of doing the same thing..... so here.
It's just so SAD. :(





-SydniMichael

No comments: