Monday, March 30, 2009

Petty Betty and Fucked Up Freddy.

Psh... I don't know where to begin. I don't easily get my feelings hurt. At least not to the point where I'm willing to make them public. No one usually ever gets me that bad. Shit... these mothafuckas didn't get me that bad but.. I figured I'd express my Sunday night to anyone who's willing to read/listen. First off, let me backtrack. I've been doing some photography with this upcoming music artist... basically trying to get better. Shit.. I know i'm no professional.. I never claimed to be. I've kicked it with this artist and his team and... we've had good laughs... formed friendships...or so I thought. lol...silly me. Let me just state.... the world is too fuckin small. Better yet... LA is too small.. and i'm ready to bounce up out this bitch. Especially with the petty shit I experienced last night. HA! Anyway...... long story short... turns out.. the guy I was "talking" to...well.. his baby mama... is friends with this music artist lol. (she doesn't like me) She finds out on some facebook shit that the music artist and I are aquainted lmfao. I guess she approaches the music artist about me...asking questions probably (who really gives a fuck?) So he tells her....(don't quote me) ... "i don't even fuck with her like that... a friend of mine knew her from H.S. and i'm just using her til I find a better photographer." :-O ..... OUCH! lmfao. like seriously... burn me why don't you... burn me with a skillet hot off the stove. lmfao. Like... is that how we get down?? (IF you didn't catch the connections between the people in the story... read over again...slowly... i may not have made it very clear but... the point is... the fuckin music artist played me on some short shit.) Like i said before.... I know i'm not a professional... i KNOW this. It's funny cause I read this dude's twitter talking about how it sucks to find out from someone else that a company was "using" him. Welp....I guess I know what it feels like now. Fortunately for me... I'm taking his and whoever's negative attitude and storing it in my treasure chest. For when success graces my being.... I'll open up the box and let it all out... with a smile :) ... I STAY smiling. Smiled when o' girl left me a message on some "leave my man alone or ima BEAT YO ASS!" type shit ...... I wish you guys could've seen my face when this chick called me... all hype n shit. "ask _____ I WILL beat yo ass!" Oh boy. Like seriously.... that's how I felt... Oh boy is not a feeling but... that's how I felt... Oh FUCKING BOY! lol. So... after months and months of contemplating on what I wanted to do with this guy I was "talking " to.... after I ended the call with miss loud mouth.. i simply made the decision to cut that nigga off as well. Before this whole situation... he and I had fallen off for the most part...we didn't speak as much..rarely saw eachother.. and the intimate shit definitely was on hold...but this situation definitely cut off ALLL contact between he and I. Shit... 20 years old....still getting restricted phone calls from chicks wanting to fade. You've gotta be kidding me! Another thing... That's not a very smart move. Many are not aware of what I'm capable of.... shit.. many are not aware of what ANYONE is capable of. YOu will NEVER catch me callin a bitch threating to beat her ass. The bitch could be crazy (like Danger off Ray J's show lol) Shit... IIIII could be crazy. *SHakin My Muuhffuucckkin HEAD* SHit...fuck it if I ain't crazy... my family IS if I ain't. and I still won't say that I'm not crazy...cause I just might be.. :)
But i'm not one to talk much. So....*index over pretty lips*
.. I lowkey wanna post the message she sent me on facebook but... i'm not one to put silly folk on blast. I figure... ignorance is bliss so... why not let them be happy. I don't blame em... we're all human right? Be as ignorant as you please... it makes me laugh. This DEFINITELY was GOD's way of getting me away from mr. trifling himself. MAN! I've had sooo many signs of shady behavior from this guy... I just refused to really pay attention..better yet.. I paid attention.. i just refused to acknowledge them....or shall I say ACT on them. Ay.. listen... IF you feel like something's not right....deep within your heart...soul.. mind... whatever.... address the fuckin issue. Or else you'll end up like me getting phone calls from 22 year olds with the mind of a 10th grader lol. Hehehe.. you guys can't imagine how good I feel tho. It's kind of odd. For the most part... I think i was pretty much over Mr. Trifling.... I was just waiting for the 'ok' to say FUCK YOU. IT's happened... and now I'm HAPPENING. As far as mr. music artist goes... hmm... i still wish him success... i actually like his music hahaha... even more so.. I wish him balls... cause his are apparently muy small. Niggas had me thinking I was apart of a team... like... they fucked with me on some cool shit... sheesh. Once they found a "better" photographer... they probably were guna drop me like a pair of dirty socks. My o my. O well.. moving on. Now o' girl. If I feel sorry for anyone.. I feel sorry for HER. If you've read my previous blogs about Mr. Trifling and I... you'd know why. If your man is going through shit like that with another bitch..psh... you guys relationship must be pretty shitty. *sigh* So.. i'll pray for her... the music artist... and mr. trifling cause... Sydni's got love in her heart.... regardless of the shady shit that gets done to her. Look up... i'm waving at you from the clouds. PEACE and love. hehehe. ;)

-SydniMichael

4 comments:

JaG said...

That's far too deep for me... first how did she get ur number second.. o nevermind the second, good thing you cut that shit off... anyway i love your photos and if you need a subject i'll book a flight, me and my crew...just to put all ur "Professional pictures" on our album cover don't fret great things come to those who wait!!!
sincerely JaG.

.domo. said...

damn. you know what? fuck them! and fuck that music artist dude. he dunno what he talking about,i personally think/have to say that your photography is super bomb. i think you do really well in that department and hell he should be THANKFUL you're taking the time to do his damn pictures for his ass. you dont need that. you're better than them already.

DeAsia Marks said...

omg I kno ur not mad or trippin or anything but I'm trippin FOR you! eff all three of them lol...you really have a good heart...& I've seen your pics and you're a very talented photographer...don't be discouraged @ all

SydniMichael said...

I really appreciate the love you guys :)