So let me first start off by saying 5'11 1/2. 6 feet basically. But being insecure about my height... I will NOT claim the 6foot lifestyle :\. Anyway... my friend Ashley and I went shoe shopping... well more so her...but I tagged along for whatever reason...moral support... advice... a second opinion lol. So we're in Bakers shoe store and I come across these HOT ass pair of heels. "Oohhh... PLEASE try these on!" I tell Ashley. She's hesitant at first cause she's pretty simple... not really up for the whole platform, print thing. She tries them on and instantly falls in love. "Oh my gosh they're so comfortable! TRy em on Syd." Now if you know me.... you know I can't walk in a pair of heels to save my life...especially ones that damn tall. I try them on anyway just to satisfy her want to see me in heels. The gay guy working at the store is giving me that "work it" talk. "Girl let me see your model walk!" Definitely boosting up my ego by telling me how beautiful I am. I try to explain to them how I feel too damn tall to be rocking heels and they feed me the same lecture I've heard for the past few years now. You know... the "girl I see girls taller than you in the club with 4 inch heels on ALL the time! It's a good look.... You're hot.... Who cares? " Damnit... I care! I already feel like an amazon with no shoes on.... what the fuck makes you think ima be okay with platform heels on?! Although.... while trying them on... my ass couldn't stay out of the mirror. I must admit.... i was rockin them thangs like... you know the song. lol. Oohh how I wish I could build up the balls to rock a pair of heels like that. My shoe collection would be insane. WOULD BE. cause right now.... i've got Chucks, Birkenstocks, Flip Flops, and a collection of flat sandals or shoes with like a ONE inch heel.. psh. lame... i know. I'm so ashamed :( lol. i still be cute tho.. don't trip. But yea... soon enough... you'll see me rockin those bad boys right up top. If you go to the club and you see a mammoth girl with a pretty face across the room who stands taller than most of the club.... that's me. :) Say hi. lol
-SydniMichael
2 comments:
Heels are BOMB!!! They scream "I am a woman! Love me!"
I say rock em, as long as they are comfy. Besides, there are enough tall men to go around (I hope). lol
Post a Comment