Monday, March 30, 2009

Neck hurt from keepin my head up. :)

One attempt to knock me down... three four five.
Stay alive. They'd like to see me die but I thrive sky high.
Negative energy making it's strongest effort to enter my system.
I'm like... Fuck the negativity.
Fuck it.
Cause the opportunities keep rollin' with or without ya.
I wanted to be like... Yea u got a cool body.
I can get yo body but...you can't get this face.
But then I snapped back into reality.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
heheheehhe.
So... Sydni is going to vent her pain in hobbies.
I found bliss in a paintbrush...gota find me some paint.
Other shit too.
The good shit.
Real good shit.
Sporatic tears fall like raindrops in spring.
Strangely refreshing...although ready for sunshine.
After spring comes Summer. :)
If I have the desire to be anything... it's to be a good person. period.
Cause DAMN.
lol.
Okay.... no more of that stuff... it's just fresh on the brain.
Let's talk about this interview on Thursday.
Enough said.
"everybody has dreams."
lmao.
she right. ;)











-SydniMichael

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you ''numb numb''