Sunday, March 1, 2009

Come into my box.

Frantic.... frantic.... wild, silent... gestures.
cause it feels good.
shhh
dejavu....
tweaking..... nice :)
all music is.... STUPID Nice!
Emotion is frolicking through brain cells...
travel to the blood and .... aaaaahhhhh.
Better by myself.
This high.
match with my damn self.
bwuahaha...shhh.... Sade.
mood swap... lol... like a channel turner...
light switch.... maybe a swapmeet? lmfao.
you're corny lol.
lmao. really.
"yep yep"
i'm amused by simple things.
a random confirmation of "heard that" .....
"yep yep"
no?
i don't know.... it's just...funny.
"If it isn't love than baby what is love?
Maybe i will never know what's really love.
Swear when he's around me, got me feelin some kind of way."
Vivan Green... why are you talking to me right now?
You must be psychic... hehe.
i found your seeeccreet.
Sade... No Ordinary Love.... you playin...
:)
that's me..
I forgot how good this feels. hmph.
I abandoned you green sticky stuff...
and I'm sorry.
faded.... put me in a studio.... oh please.
a real nice one with special gadgets.
fill the room with clouds of herbal refreshment.
place me my closests and some new minds...
I think I'd rule the world.
I would surpass the love for Michael Jackson with the love for...
Sydni Michael
bwuauananna... lol... i meant to put bwuahhhaaha but after i noticed it was a mistake.... i thought it was funny so i decided to keep it.. lol
oooh why did he have to bring that blunt. bless his soul.
shit...but its guna suck when my high goes down :\
hmm.... more?
no.
no more.

long pause....

well i'm back but my high is gone :(


-SydniMichael

No comments: