
I kiss bliss and ponder upon times when I miskissed.
Miskissed
Mistake
Love mistook my heart for it's fate while pity ran late
Left me heartless at the golden gates.
Golden gates fade and then proceed to create...
silver.
Silver dies out and turns to bronze.
Bronze deceases and it's time to move on...
Copper takes place and is thrown away.
Thrown to lay where no one dare stray to stay.
Possibly a being who strayed away.
Discovered life in an alley where he planned to escape.
Debate or relate.
Either way I do what I say.
Understand or refrain.
However I will gather remains
Piece them together then take off on a plane.
Flee the city dipped in vanity pain.
Glad to be sane.
Every mental patient knows they deserve to regain.
The life that was stolen the minute diagnosed insane.
Imagination turned to drops of reality rain
Normality came
Persistent with attempts to heighten the grain.
Fight against it and watch as normality fades.
Proudly I will wear the crown with the title of blame.
-SydniMichael
Miskissed
Mistake
Love mistook my heart for it's fate while pity ran late
Left me heartless at the golden gates.
Golden gates fade and then proceed to create...
silver.
Silver dies out and turns to bronze.
Bronze deceases and it's time to move on...
Copper takes place and is thrown away.
Thrown to lay where no one dare stray to stay.
Possibly a being who strayed away.
Discovered life in an alley where he planned to escape.
Debate or relate.
Either way I do what I say.
Understand or refrain.
However I will gather remains
Piece them together then take off on a plane.
Flee the city dipped in vanity pain.
Glad to be sane.
Every mental patient knows they deserve to regain.
The life that was stolen the minute diagnosed insane.
Imagination turned to drops of reality rain
Normality came
Persistent with attempts to heighten the grain.
Fight against it and watch as normality fades.
Proudly I will wear the crown with the title of blame.
-SydniMichael
3 comments:
Haven't left ya a comment in awhile girl. I felt this one in my spirit tho. Nicely done. ;-)
very dope...the contender in me almost lost your expression in an urge to battle. off to my notebook.
this is INSANELY beautiful...
imagery for days!
words to cut throats
loved it.
Post a Comment