I wish I could just be the way that I am
I'm not surprised...you don't understand.
A small piece of my brain, it hides in your hand.
If you'd offer to give back i'd simply reprimand.
Anger, sorrow, backstab tomorrow
with bittersweet predictions from the future you borrowed.
If I knew what I was saying I'd explain it to you..
But the lies in my head won't release the truth.
Can you blame me for the envy I brew?
You're so pretty and I'm attempting only half of you.
Half of who?
Half of two won't make the clue
As clear as blue the sky I knew.
This guy he drew on what he knew
erased my past to become it's new.
"What it do?"
What you thought it couldn't
And now you're going after what you shouldn't.
All because society thought you wouldn't.
Consequences will tell you where to put it.
-SydniMichael
2 comments:
Like it love it want more of it... lol... no really this is hot i felt it ...
You are an incredible thing.
Post a Comment