My thoughts are so incomplete right now it's ridiculous. A feeling takes over my whole being and then disappears the next second. It's quite frustrating. I'm not sure where I'm going at this point anymore. Which is indeed also frustrating. My sense of direction is blurred. Imagine looking out your windshield while it's pouring rain, your wipers thrashing back and forth in attempt to help keep your vision clear but all you see is wet color. No true definiton anywhere. No clear path for the yellow lines have mixed with the black pavement. It's like an accident waiting to happen. I'm ready for it to stop raining. Throughout my whole life I've always been told that i'm going to do great things in life or that i should be famous or that i'm so unique/different and so on. Why is it that I feel so average? Like I have nothing to offer the world. I feel like everything I do is so mediocre. I need a major change. I'm not quite sure what it'll be or how I'm going to go about doing it but it needs to happen. If i'm stuck hiding in the same place and am seeing the same old things... how am I giving inspiration a chance to find me? I'm not. That shan't be the case any longer.
*peaceofmind*
-SydniMichael
No comments:
Post a Comment