Monday, September 15, 2008

Tattoos = Uneducated :-\

The Common and N.E.R.D. concert is tonight and I am more than excited!!! This will hopefully raise my spirits, fore the past few days haven't been the best but shit.. my smile remains :-)
I'm a little disappointed in myself I must say. I was effected by what some girl said to me on facebook. So... there's this group on facebook called "So you think you CGI" CGI meaning "Can Get It." It's simply for entertainment but we all know people love to hear about themselves including me. Basically... you post your picture on the website and people state their opinions. Either you CGI or... you're getting roasted, clowned, burned, etc. etc. So i posted my photo.... the first one right below this blog to be exact, and although I got some lovely uplifting comments... one girl had made up her mind that I was trashy, a tattoo artist, uneducated, a meth addict, and plenty of other judgements. Here's a couple of the things she said.... I deleted her name cause I don't wanna put her out there like that lol.

"wrote at 8:20pm yesterday
go back to sleep, meth head/tattoo artist

and u too cute to have yo body marked up like a subway in harlem. no homo
PROUD WEEDSMOKERS OF AMERICA.Girl, dont get too high and off
yourself. u look like the type

at 8:49pm yesterday
yes because of the tattoos partnered with the piercings. they make u look trashy, addicted to drugs, uneducated, etc. not naive, although im stereotyping a little. but i mean damn, u arent
a harvard
grad... so wtf?

at 8:59pm yesterday
your obvious interests and your habits (e.g. mary jane) are not reflective of the things you have mentioned, claiming piano skills and entrepreneurships. so get a grip, got clean your skin (but get your money right), go to rehab, let them holes close up, and come back.The I might believe the load of crap you just typed.

at 9:03pm yesterday addict. and say thanx, i called your trashy ass cute.


Haaa she was pretty fucked up with that... and she kinda hit
me... which sucks cause usually im not the type to let bull shit get to
me. She just got me thinking... I wonder how many people look at me and make the kind of assumptions she did. A meth addict... lmao. WOOOOW. Really people.... let's get it together. I didn't know that because I have tattoos and piercings that I was incapable of being a pianist... that's uhm.. new to me. Anyways.... I'm over it now... yesterday I wanted to punch her... but... today is a new day and I forgive her for her stupidity lol. I just thought I'd put people up on game. The well known quote states... "Never judge a book by it's cover." ...and that's real, cause shit... i can play the piano dammit!! hahaha ... i thought that was funny.. lol sorry. Well it's a beautiful day outside... I have a few errands to run before this great night approaches :-) I think i'll leave with a few lines from Eminem's song "Superman" (dedicated to that special someone..) lmao

"But I do know one thing tho (niggas) they come they go, Saturday through Sunday, Monday, Monday through Sunday yo. Maybe I'll love you one day... maybe we'll some day grow... til then just sit yo drunk ass on that fuckin' runway ho

It's LIBERATION Baaaaaabbbbyyyy
-SydniMichael

1 comment:

Evan K said...

Wow...fuck the haters