Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Who?

I wouldn't know how to explain it if was written out in front of me in detailed description. I mean I can say this and you can agree and I can say that and you can squander up your own opinion but you don't really understand. I don't know if I really understand. If I did would I even waste my time hearing your incorrect perception on whatever it may be in the first place? I'm obviously curious on your outlook for there's a slight possibility you may have a valid point. We just don't understand. Answers are merely statements with questions behind them because there's always an "IF" or better yet a "..but." I've tried and i've tried and instead of enjoying a book or pleasing my eardrums with musical notations I have instead pondered on your being... and all of theirs too. I can't seem to figure you out. Any of you. It makes me nauseous but I turn a complete circle and feel utter anticipation to ponder you some more. I just want to know. I just want to know if you're thinking what I'm thinking and if not... why?
Peace of the... mind.
-SydniMichael

No comments: