Wednesday, September 3, 2008

It could never be.

It could never be love cause he is the player's posterchild although unwilling to admit it and I.... I'm just a hopeless romantic who doesn't know a knick about romance and is slightly afraid of committment. But then again I often find myself to be displeased with his actions as if to say "this is not how it's supposed to be." How it's supposed to be? Would someone please explain to me how it's supposed to be because I have NO idea but I can tell you one thing, this aint it. Although the nights when we lie in eachother's arms feeling nothing but the heat and sincerity of the moment are priceless. Yes priceless... meaning no amount of money could be paid for such a feeling. Sounds like love right? It couldn't be...

It could never be love cause our souls refuse to meet. Our connection reminds me of a bad rainstorm leaving the phone lines full of static unable to call out. Sometimes I'm afriad to pick up the phone because the noise hurts my ears. If I can avoid the pain then why shed tears? I just want to smile and he makes me smile when he's not making me cry. But we all know that's not enough. Although the mornings when we wake up next to eachother enjoying the laughter and smiles bright as any summer day are priceless. Yes priceless... meaning no amount of money could be paid for such a smile. Sounds like love right? It couldn't be...

It could never be love cause he never misses me like I want him to. He doesn't care half as much as I do. My heart stands behind a sea of old pain that for some reason refrains from departing. And he's afraid to radiate emotion cause just like mine his heart is guarded. I look for the wrong instead of embracing the right. I appear to be apathetic and sentimental is a feeling i don't allow many to ignite. We make assumptions instead of asking questions. If it could never be love then he's something like a morsel used to pass the time. So then why is love even a question? It could never be.

No comments: