Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Well...


you're so silly.
where's your sense of life?
where'd your imagination go?
I don't mean life as in breathing I mean life as in living....with memories to look back on.
your ignorance can be cured but your stupidity... well that's another issue all together.
So... I say... instead of going where the destination is already known... why not turn left and discover a sight never seen before.
I just want to love all but so many make it nearly impossible.
I can't love you if you're busy being someone else... that would mean I was loving them
So who are you?
Cause i would sure like to know.
I am not Sydni .. that's just the name given to me so I wouldn't be called girl. Cause I am not girl... that's just my gender.
It's funny how so many are entertained by Reality TV but Reality TV is merely reality..... and what's more REAL than what is placed before you? your own reality.
If you stop observing everyone else... then you have nothing to go by so you are then forced to create. Which is beautiful.
So I stopped watching tv.

time for tea.

-SydniMichael

No comments: