Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Effortlessly.

Coud you possibly take my hand and lead me to the unimaginable?
I look at you and in you I see who other than me.
Which is in some way terrifying but... I think I like the thought of you completing me.
I somewhat enjoy the idea of our souls meeting.
Could you possibly take my heart and lock it up for safe keeping?
If it happens to get heavy I don't mind you tossing it in the ocean... fore you and I both know where it lies.
In your heart is where my heart resides.
Could you possibly touch my soul and fill it with eternal bliss?
Your sex is undescribable but nothing quite compares to your kiss.
Could you never leave me alone?
Even when i'm hating you I could never love a being more.
They say love is not love until love is vulnerable... and I... I am only inhaling pain when my presence is not accompanied by yours.
You make me better... no you make me best and at the prime of my life I shall accept such honor with you beside me.
You love me in a way I have never been loved before.
When I hesitate from fear of drowing you guide me into the deepest of waters and we swim together effortlessly.
Effortlessly loving you.



-SydniMichael

No comments: