Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Don't say goodbye.

I've never been so honest.
With my emotions running wild I want to tell all.

"You've hurt me."

"I want you."

"It'll never work."

Im in a place with no path for direction. I've got this handy book here to keep me company... better yet to keep me lucid, cause if you heard me speaking to myself you'd hear me profess my insanity. Have I said too much? Possibly, but then again i'm not one to care... anymore at least.
I get lost ever so often and frustration fills my empty spaces to the point where tears can't help but to flood this place. And then I drown. I never die though. After the water clears out im usually found in the corner gasping for air....




-SydniMichael

1 comment:

Gills N' Tails said...

OMG Syd! Once again, it is like your are picking from my own emotions; my brain. I love it... I feel that way alot... well not as frequently as I used too... but like, if only you all knew. how fucking close to insanity I am ... hahhaa... but like, I'd never go all the way.. but ... almost like.. I pant a pretty face and I throw on heels often but if only you all knew ... loloolol... keep writing my love..