So why is it that... I can never seem to just say fuck it and call... or aim... or text...or whatever it is that will show that every thought sliding through my brain is about you... and if it's not about you.... u seem to slip your way in there somehow. I wouldn't say I'm prideful but... no, i can't let you know im buggin over you. i'd rather go for fear of rejection rather than admit to pride. you may not feel the same way.... you may be talking to "her" and I could be the last thing on your mind. I don't wanna call you and hear some lame excuse as of why you can't converse at the moment...cause i always wuna converse with you... even when im feeling blue.. even when you're mad at me or I simply can't stand you..cause... I can always stand you...yea...even when i can't stand you. So... i'll wait for your call.... all day....all night... the next day if I still havent reached your mind... i'll wait... and wish that your fingers were dialing my number...instead of whoever else's. OKay okay.... i know.... maybe you're waiting for my call...maybe i'm rolling around in your head touching each emotion but...you won't call cause... I may be busy or talking to "him."
But look....i'm only talking to "him" cause I can't talk to you. I'm using him to pass the time cause I'm over here waiting on you. I make sure to be very careful not to call him your name. cause every time he tells a joke I really wanna say "______ quit playin!" But i won't... and i don't... cause he's here for me when you're not. Don't get me wrong... if I was secure in us.. he would be... non-existent. Cause this is you....and...you make me feel like... well... I won't say cause.... you may not feel the same way....and... i wouldn't say i'm prideful but... no, i can't let you know i'm buggin over you....and even when I can't stand you... I can always....well i'm sure you know. but then again.. maybe you don't cause no... i can't let you know i'm buggin over you.
-SydniMichael
1 comment:
interesting....hmmmm
Post a Comment