Friday, December 5, 2008

Midnight Monsters

Listening to "808's & Heartbreak" and my level of respect for the ever so creative West has shot up another 10 points :) Fuck what everyone else is saying.. I absolutely LOVE this album... with the exception of maybe.. one song.
L.V. said be true to myself and I'll rise above the others.... possibly some of the best advice I've heard yet. Not the first time i've heard the line but it's WHEN he said it that made it that much more effective. It was almost like opening a book for the first time...coming across pages of black and white leaving your mind to create colors that don't really exist. Beautiful :) Dirty shirt, i've been cleaning for majority of the day. I need to go to the bank and close my accounts. I'd rather be able to open my desk drawer and see my stacks rather than see the amount on some piece of paper. It doesn't feel good.
It was so clear at first kinda like HD. Chaos arrived and proceeded to corrupt. It's frightening. I know it's not real but when my eyes are closed it's all I see. It's a monstrosity. It's random. The stress wasn't at it's highest point, my mind was halfway clear, better yet 1/3-way clear.. lol if that makes sense. It's funny cause the picture is still there, it's just altered. More colors, but darker. The features on any face are enhanced and not very pleasing to the eye. So I open mine... my eyes. It's gone "whew" I close my eyes to continue my fantasy, whether it be of sex, paradise, peace, love, etc.... it doesn't last long before the chaos appears again. This time my eyes remain shut. I can take this monster head on...can't I? Of course I can... he's simply a figment of my imagination. Where did he go??! Ain't that a bitch. I wanted to see what kind of sweater he had on. That asshole.



-SydniMichael

No comments: