hmm..well.... the New Year is.... 2 days away...and I will say this.... some changes MUST be made.
speaking of....why is it that we can't seem to make changes until the New Year comes? I mean... we have all year to improve ourselves... im sure we realize the negative qualities in ourselves in May...April, February, September....... why not make the resolution then? I'm not raggin on anybody... i obviously do it as well.... hmm.. I guess it's cause the new year is.... new... so... we feel like we gotta be new too... yea? i dunno.... we make these resolutions.... will we keep them?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know what street lights represent for everyone else, but....for me... they represent time spent with you. I left your side and the street lights were still visible. Would have liked to lay with you til the only light necessary was from the sun. Even then, your taste stains my tongue, your smell lingers and i can still feel your fingers.... tracing the nape of my neck... my thoughts are completely wrecked...anything that's not you is a reject and .... i may be adding extras but..i'm writing here.....and emotions tend to pour... possibly more than anyone else was ready for. my dark alleys only yearn to be lit, so when the sun dies down it's you i desire to lay with. Shutting my eyes for I have no need for sight, as long as you give me the hours of the street lights.
-SydniMichael
No comments:
Post a Comment