Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Uhh.... heard some words....

...in my head, I let the pen loose and this is what it said.
Sitting on the block with thoughts that rock, time is going tick tock.
Stop the clock!
Please rewind.. I do find that the things I did, I may have been out of my mind.
It go figures, this ain't a time machine,
so now i'm pushing forward, but falling backwards,
attempting to erase the scenes.
What does it mean? Everyone's got questions but to who do they see, I mean...
Who's the one that's going to answer their pleas?
Well... I've got mine, he's with me all the time,
and if you fux with him, he can give you peace of mind.
No not a piece of mine.. cause I ain't got enough,
you know shit gets hard, life gets tough.
Mine let's me work it out when shit gets rough,
until i've had enough, and i'm down on my knees...
i'm begging, i'm pleading, i'm screaming out "please!"
...and then i'm up again.
No game that I can't win, and everyone's in awe as the saga begins.
I like it like this, no unfamiliar words, no special place for verbs,
just room on a paper for whatever's got the nerve,
to show itself in public with the chance of being heard.
Look... I don't wanna give a fuck... I just wanna fuck.
But you've gotta be selective cause to them it's just a net, a stick, a puck.
"SCORE!"
See some just wanna fuck,
the difference is they'll take your emotions and twist them all up.
eventually they'll blind you,
remove what's right in sight of you,
those once deserving eyes, they'll toss them right behind you.
They say only the strong survive so few of us will find them,
and when we open up our eyes our vision will return again.
Although slightly damaged, indeed we do manage...
we create a fresher coat..see this filters out the baggage,
the extras and the assholes,
you know the ones with sinful eyes and hearts so cold,
possibly hearts of stone....
No one wants to be alone, so who do you stick by when every true color has shown?
Psh, all i know is the one for me, he's gotta put it down,
turn my smile into a frown,
cause he fucks so good I figure, i'm stuck with him now...
shit... ain't no leaving, you got my pussy doing separate breathing.
You're her source of oxygen when the fix begins depleting.
And all I crave is your dick to create all the screaming.
Smile beaming!
Not only that but with words he's gotta place me above the ceiling
toss me to the moon and sky and pick apart my feelings...
hold them deep within him for if in regards to me, he's willing...
feel me?
Well... you don't have to, i'll gladly do it for you.
I was just trying to show you what the world is like from this view.
The hazel version of a crayon colored rainbow,
music, music, merry go round from a whole notha angle..
and the ride's only beginning of a concept left to strangle.....



...late night high's are lovely.

-SydniMichael