Friday, December 19, 2008

Purple Skies

Ever felt like someone was giving up on you? But you can't blame em cause you'd possibly do it too. With urges to scream out "not so soon! cause something in my head tells me I need you." Or could it be my heart? Or is it too soon for it to be a part...of the multiplication...you know....feelings, emotions, sexual sensations. I don't want to make this poetic....cause with rhyming words you just won't get it...at least not the way I'm trying to give it. Is it wrong for me to want to hold on to you even though you'd be neighbors with the past? I never said they'd be here forever, they're just taking a while to pass. Imagine the neighborhood once they're gone...
simple and free...you don't wanna pass up eternal peace for just one month of difficulty...or do you? Maybe I've gotten ahead of myself. I guess I created this fairy tale world and forgot to ask if you really cared to live in it. I mean.... I think you do... I... I want you to. Cause over here, the sky turns to purple over night and every fight ends up with bomb head from a girl with a mean overbite, lol... yea, that's a song, my overbite's not mean... at least I don't think so. Anyway....the makeup sex is like Heaven and I could go on...but I'd rather you see for yourself.
Look... no kiss goodbye can say a 1,000 words to a mind whose thoughts constantly jump the curb...that's where all this is coming from... well.. not all of it but it sparked a match waiting to be lit. Cause if i had no hands...we could still kiss and...take my sight but...we can still kiss.
A kiss I missed. Give up now and such a kiss nor purple skies will ever exist.



-SydniMichael

No comments: