
Every time I wear warmer clothes i.e.; hoodie/jeans, the weather gives Earth the role of Hell Jr. But once I decide to throw on a dress or something a little cooler... Hell Jr. transforms into The Coldest Winter Ever. Sure... i'm exaggerating but fuck, freeze my nipple off why don't ya?! The sun teases me with sporatic bursts of heat. I am being used as it's source for entertainment, along with anyone else who was fooled by yesterday's drastic heat wave.
I've begun meditating again, something that should have been in my daily routine through my most recent difficult days.... better yet, months. I had managed to forget about meditation and keeping a positive spirit. I exchanged those for frustration, anger, pain, negativity. It feels good to bring it back. Last night, I meditated while listening to Miles Davis. Yesterday.... I fell in love with Jazz. Simply captivating. I woke up this morning, prepared myself for the day while listening to... JAZZ. Music with such feeling...emotion. How is it that I was unaware of it's power for so long? That's definitely a sign that I need to broaden my horizons, really step out there and do things and go places I have yet to experience. With age comes wisdom... but only if you're open to receive it.

-SydniMichael
2 comments:
Miles Davis has a song called Sentimental Mood.. you should listen to it (unless its by duke ellington lol) who ever its by i think you would like it.
miles is the man!!!
Post a Comment