Hmm... I could write about Ashley's situation. Psh... shit.. I could write about Ash's situation.... Gel's situation.... shit... MY situation. Well.. actually... we no longer have these situations...after the actual situations took place... we kind of.. dropped the ... situation... ya feeelz me? lol. Well I know IIIII have. I'm hoping the two of them have too (FOR GOOD.) If you're not catching me here.. i'm speaking about our most recent "man friends." Or shall I say... "lad friends." lol. I would LIKE to write about these PAST situations... but... I am once again attempting a new lifestyle. This lifestyle doesn't allow me to dwell on a negative past. I was hurt. THE END. Now it's time to shake it off.... forgive... and... you got it...... forget. :) So I guess that's no longer a topic. *shrugs* lol. Hmm.. I could write about how I burned myself with the curling iron last weekend and how it still frickin hurts. This shit is ugly yo. All intertwining with my tattoo n shit. Well.... that was short. hehhe.. HMm.... how about I talk about how I have this AMAZING ability to make myself look 10x better on camera than I do in real life. I'm starting to surprise myself with these pictures man. lol. Well.. i won't say 10x better... cause i mean....sometimes... I dooo be looking sexy but...you get my drift. *note to self* Gotta get this self esteem higher baby*
Anywhoooo.... Yooo..... I'm back on it again. Try and try til I get it right... Ima get it right.
Where's yo spirit at? Shit... I let mine be FREEEEEEEEE :)
Oldy But Goody ;)

-SydniMichael
1 comment:
My spirit is captivated in your mind i wonder if you mind freeing mine...
Post a Comment