Monday, April 20, 2009

Perfectly Strange?


So.. I should be hopping in the shower right now but.... I felt like I needed to write a little somethin' somethin'. Went to 6 flags today with some of my folk and had a wooonderful time. Although it was HOT AS SHIT... there were absolutely NO LINES.. soo... it was well worth the heat. Anyhow.. the day has been long. It's over now and since the midnight mark has passed... technically.. it's Monday. Being that it is Monday... it's time to fast....
I guess i'm going through that Sydni Phase again. I like this phase though. It's a healthy phase that should progress into a lifestyle. Yup... definitely. I like that picture above.... I feel sexy.... in a simple way.... simply sexy.... mhmm...


perfect strangers are perfectly strange until they are no longer strange, than what.. they're just.. perfect?
or... strangely perfect better yet.
Hmmm..... strangely perfect.. lol... almost...cause we all know... perfect is..... not.... get me?

Going about this a little differently this time...... we shall see...

Well... tomorrow is 4.20 and I can't even embark on the high journey. Understand that I am VERY VERY sad about that.... VERY!!! I suppose I'll feel much better about it once I get hired and I can take that first blunt to the head knowing that I had the discipline to quit for however long. Hmph... what a nice day that will be. Yea.. it's time for the shower and then the mind of the power. hehe. so silly... Goodnite.

:)

-SydniMichael

2 comments:

JaG said...

simply strange... strangely simple... i like i like...but what about simply strangely different. lol

KidNice said...

lovely pic!!!