
It had been 8 months since I had last laid eyes on his physical being. It was 4 am EDT, I was tired, but the excitement I felt overcame any need for sleep. Walking out of the airport I could see his 7 series BMW waiting to seat me comfortably. He hops out with the biggest smile on his face, walks up to me looking like the Man of the year. I knew I should have been more concerned with the quality time we had planned to spend together but when he hugged me, I felt the imprint of his dick press against me... my mind strolled elsewhere. The ride back to his place was enlightening but more so long awaited.... full of catching up, soft pecks, warm, hand held embraces. I was anxious to feel him. We arrived at his New York loft not soon enough. I was eager and honestly could have made love to him on the sidewalk as the sun performed it's daily ritual of rising. I decided to wait. Just like I remembered it....neat, smelled of a fresh forest-like scent, open to the city..... I questioned myself for not accepting his previous invitation to make it official. After reminiscing on the previous summers spent in his place, I made my way to the shower..leaving the door open intentionally. Knowing what was good for him.... shortly after, he followed resembling the very moment he was born, without the gooky stuff and hospital...of course with a nicer physique, a clean haircut, and dick that had the ability to change lives. The water ran hot, steam slightly clouding our vision. I felt his fingers trace my back as the shaft of his dick rubbed against the crack of my ass. I immediately began to drip without the help of the shower head. I turned to kiss him but was greeted with shower tile... I looked down to see him on his knees. Luckily he has seats in his shower or else I may not have made it out alive. I take a seat and he spreads my legs apart....beads of water beating my breasts dripping down to my second pair of lips. He licks my inner thigh starting from my knee slowly making his way up. I could feel my body craving for more... I loved the way he teased me. He placed my left leg over his shoulder and the right hung heavily wanting attention as well. 1 finger went in...then 2...reaching as far as my body would allow. I gasped...wanting more than just fingers but damn it felt good. His tongue traced the left lip making sure not to touch the clit... i was going insane. I grabbed the back of his head and firmly pressed to let him know I needed him for real. He gently took my clit between his teeth as his tongue flickered around it. 2 fingers still working hard. Releasing it he licked up... he licked down all while stroking my insides. My toes began to tingle and an orgasmic feeling defeated my entire body. I came. Taking hold of his strong jaw bone I kissed him with passion that could rule the world. He rose.... turned me around and pressed my head down instructing me to bend over. He caressed my back in a comforting way as he made the first attempt to slide his dick inside of me. Being that I'd been without him for so long, my pussy was not so accepting. He made one swift, rough rub against my pussy with his hand as if to ask it's permission for entry. He spread my cheeks apart and proceeded to apply pressure... it slid in smoothly, filling up the entire space available. I tried to stand up for I was overwhelmed but he pushed me back down forcing me to deal. He slowly stroked in and out forcing me to loose my breath each time he went deeper. . He began to stroke harder... faster... I moaned loudly, my breasts shaking back and forth from the force of his body beating against mine. While inside of me I played with my pussy to add an extra inch of pleasure...seconds after my knees weakened. I came. Having cum twice I was determined to give him what he had repeatedly given me. I stood, turned to face him, rolled my tongue along his collar bone up to his ear as I took hold of him in the wetness of my hand. I could feel his breath heavy as he rested his soft lips against my ear. I sat back down and allowed his dick to rub against the tools I call my lips. I kissed it once on the tip....following with long hard licks from the bottom to the top. With water running down his body and my head, much spit wasn't needed but I did anyway fore I knew he enjoyed the act. I took his dick in my mouth stroking back and forth while holding his balls in my hand as my thumb softly traced the thick of them. Repeatedly the back of my throat and his tip met.... aiming to please I made sure not to gag although my reflexes had the dire urge to do so. I circled the head of his dick running my tongue ring swiftly against any nerves...his hold on my hair tightened. Yearning to feel him inside of me again.... we switched places.... he sat, and I sat on top of him.... straddling his waist, my nipples resting by his face. I slightly rose to allow him to enter me and he slid in again.... this time smoother than the last. My stomach greeted him. "Daddy I wanna feel u cum inside of me." I moaned. He flickered my right nipple with the tip of his tongue as he massaged the left between his fingers. I immediately begin to bounce up and down on top of him remembering that this time was about him. The length and thickness of his dick was nearly too much to handle and my moans and screams began to louden... my nails ran across his back with a vengeance. The scratching was pleasurable to such a man and he thrusted harder and deeper inside of me. I rode him while screaming his name, biting his neck... my breasts rhythmically bouncing up and down against him. I could feel myself about to cum for the third time. I rode harder grinding and bouncing against him, his dick filling my insides. I came. Seconds after he thrusted harder than any time before but this time he held his position, holding my body against his. He came. With no desire to get up, we rested there while the water fell against us enjoying the feel of being in each other's arms. Minutes after we washed up, toweled each other off and made our way into his bed. Lying there naked we watched the sun come up only to fall asleep once risen.
-SydniMichael
5 comments:
I sense a novel coming along sometime.
damn ...now im hard
its been too long since i had sex like that...ahh memories
good read
round of applause... now that's what im talking about simply amazing... yes yes encore encore...
hot. and bothered. i wasn't ready for this. keep em cumming [i didnt wanna take it there...but i did!]
WORD!
that shit goes IN!
this is great
imagery is insane
Post a Comment