Thursday, April 9, 2009

I just wanna talk to you.

Yo! I am an official Thursday morning people watcher. I'm hungry. I'd like a cinnamon raisin bagel toasted with cream cheese but I managed to leave my money back home. :(... so sad. People are full of hilarity. With people around how is boredom ever an issue? Mmm.... I need my toes done... and possibly some hot tea to keep me warm out here on the cold streets of Santa Monica College. I'm sitting here trying to figure out if that was a girl or boy that just walked past me. Their sweater was tighter than my jeans, no hair, my lack of glasses didn't allow me to see whether they had breasts or not... they possibly could have simply been flatchested... facial features...soft...girly like a.... girl. Shit... I don't know. Am I bothered by this hispanic couple behind me taking P.D.A. a little too far (he's practically fingering her) or am I bothered by the fact that I can't watch them without being obvious? Shit... I don't even really care if I'm obvious. I just know that they'd cease their sexual public displays of affection if they knew I was watching. .... oh well. I'm still hungry. The sun is playing hide and seek with me. I've found which cloud it's hiding behind but does it matter if it won't reveal itself? Mmm.. finally... here it comes. I'm tired of this game... I just wanna talk to you.

-SydniMichael

2 comments:

.domo. said...

lol lovely

JaG said...

i'm such a people watcher it's amazing how you notice the smallest things when ur watching others and you can almost read a mind from a distance... it's so so ummm yea you get what im saying..