Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Spilt Juice

Yea so... this may possibly be the flu. But the man upstairs told me not to speak it into existence so... i'm stating that i'm healthy. Although... my nose is running, I keep sneezing, I was naked...cold.. but sweating in my sleep, had a STUPID headache yesterday, got a semi bad cough, ultra sleepy... i mean... something ain't right. lol. So.. last night I had intentions of drinking this icy cold cranberry juice my sister brought me while I was in bed. I held it in my hand then proceeded to fall asleep. The juice spilled everywhere! How do you fall asleep with a cup full of cranberry juice in your hand? I was so sad lol. Thank God I don't feel half as bad as I felt yesterday. I should be fine by the weekend... ya think?

Anyway.... I haven't got much to say right now. I gotta bounce anyway. Maybe some inspiration will find me by the next time I hop on this blog thing. :)

Maybe I'm not meant to be loved.... the question is... am I okay with that?


-SydniMichael

2 comments:

Laina Christine said...

Dayum girl...No Bueno!! Hope ur feeling better.

Purp. said...

feel better soon! =)

btw. that's nonsense - EVERYONE'S meant to be loved.