A house full of men and women who believe in ONE LOVE... literally. The idea....fascinating... admirable in my eyes... most likely not yours. He explains the situation and it sounds like something I could definitely do in the near future. He says he doesn't want to be in a monogamous relationship...they usually don't work out.... why not fuck and enjoy who you please.... right? I mean.... a house full of men and women.... loving eachother emotionally as well as physically. Can that work out? I don't know....but something in me is eager to find out. I've been weighing the options of marriage.... observing my sexuality..... understanding the seriousness of trust....uhm... it's not looking too good. I'm young... I understand that but... I'm a lot to handle... emotionally as well as physically lol.... it would take quite a man to stick with me. I think i'm quite a woman though. Maybe quite a man doesn't exist. Maybe.... I don't exist.
-SydniMichael
1 comment:
I'd ask, since your quite a woman. (In your own definition) is there enough of you to give to mult people. Better yet
are you able to give all of you to one person yet?
Either way. Enjoy the journey of finding "you".
Post a Comment