So... currently working two jobs, I'm looking for job number 3. Yes 3 and if I could fit four i'd do that as well. The money keeps calling and for a minute I wasn't pickin up. Shit.. now i'm callin the money and we meet up for lunch n shit on occassion but i'm tryna move in... feel me? Hm... u ain't gotta feel me.. the money feels me.
My weekends shall soon be occupied with .... the money
my nights.... the money
my days..... the money.
my man will be... the money.
my best friend will be... the money.
my pastime.... u got it.. THE MONEY.
so if you ain't green paper with numbers on all four corners... exit my life. THANKS:)
oh yea.... the music and the art can stay right along with.... THE MONEY.
PEACEOFMIND and..... THE MONEY
-SydniMichael
p.s. THE MONEY!
No comments:
Post a Comment