Sunday, October 26, 2008

F.E.A.R.

When it's all over i'll be able to breathe easy, inhaling and exhaling without having to remind myself that i'm not ready to lay me down to sleep forever. I was hoping i'd wake up once the sun arrived realizing that it was all just a dream but my hopes are continuously shattered by blinding light, loud beeping, and the emotional awareness that this is real life.

F aithless

E nemies

A ccepting

R ecreancy

Being my own worst enemy my love is limited to inanimate objects. Not believing in myself how will I believe in all of them? All of them meaning all of you. Everyone and everything is expected to disappoint me. I fear love, I fear rejection, I fear reality, I fear, we all fear, but why? Fear is what hinders us from experience. Experience is the most indisputable path to knowledge. Yearning to breathe easy.... I rebuke fear.

The only thing to fear, is FEAR itself.




-SydniMichael

1 comment:

thisisTxF said...

deep truely worth reading your and amazing person :]