Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Mope no more

So...i'm trying out for the Real World 22, but a friend pointed something out to me... do I reaaaalllllyy wanna be on TV like that? I mean... cameras all up in my shit and shit? ......... yeeeaa. ;-D
lmao.


It's Tuesday.... the week seems to be going by slower than molasses at this point.
I'm feeling pretty good about some things in my life... better than I was last week when I was heartbroken and lonley haha. Fuck the bullshit... i gotta do me. Moping around can only be in play for so long. Although I wouldn't consider what I was doing "moping around" ... i mean I cried a couple nights throughout the weeks...but i mean... i wasn't "MOOPING AARROOUUNDD" psh.... i don't mope! hmph. well.... I've decided to start reading more often..Knowledge is Power.. remember? Simple as that.
My mom is in here watching DREAMGIRLS... if I have to hear one more damn song from this movie, i'm gona flip! lmao... and u knoooow she's in here singing along like she's apart of the damn choir.. ha! wilin'

I GOTTA FIND ME BEFORE I FIND YOU.... so...

...til then

-SydniMichael

No comments: