The faucet is dripping water and the hard wood floor creeks with each tip toed attempt to make it silently across the dimly lit living room. Sometimes planning is what prevents the beauty of the event. I'm lifeless and my heart is solidly torn apart. Who could have possibly done this to me? Head drops and in the corner of my eye I see a pair of scissors hanging from my fingertips. I love to love to love you but you...you sit back and watch. Crickets are chirping and I am learning pain first hand. The silence is sickening for my ears yearn to hear rings of... telephones... with you on the other line professing your love, but.... it is, silent. The volume of the stereo steadily increasing with sole intentions to drain out the silence but what is heard is even more repulsive then the silence. Love songs, oh silly love songs, why don't you love me love songs?

-SydniMichael
1 comment:
WOW! Sydni... it's like you spoke that from MY own experiences not your's. Get out of my past... it's MY past. Past loves. Loves lost. experiences that jaded me. and continue to do just that even stll.
NICE.
You have spoken for the both of us.
Thank you and keep it up miss lady!
Post a Comment