Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Undeserving Penis.

His dick didn't deserve my lips but I gave them to him anyway.
I was strong on holding off the pussy but it didn't matter anyway.
I pleased him regardless of the tool used.
Soul hungry and my heart bruised
My pleasure was his company, unfortunately.
"You know I have a lot of respect for you."
Those words sent me into a state of confusion.
Using false statements was his way of seducing.
In a way it was my mind he was abusing.
Where'd that come from?
Another line and i'm ashamed to say it got the job done
Laying in his arms was worth the 10 minute task.
Although I never really wanted to, i'd do it if he asked.
Telling me he cares without ever being there.
Excuses were his escape route until the lies I couldn't bare.
I laugh now, I laughed then as well.
Proposed to be my boyfriend and disappeared when I repelled.
I appreciate his presence in my life for he changed it quite a bit
Now these pretty lips of mine will never grace another useless dick.



lmao... shit is jokes.

never dwell on your mistakes... learn from them.

peaceofmind
-SydniMichael

No comments: