
Discover your passion and run with it.
yea... so i'm running....
okay well i'm not ruuunnning but I have started up a slow jog. Well at least i put on my gotdamn spandex shorts, hoodie, and the old running shoes I had resting in the back of my closet, waiting to be discovered by... my passion i guess. Are u confused? No no no... my passion is not running... i am running with my passion.
So far we pass through flat land but the hills shall appear and we shall conquer. My passion and I. :-)
"Half the things that people do not succeed in, are through fear of making the attempt."
- James Northcote.
Mr. Northcote is my hero for the day. I've always been afraid to go after the things I desire for fear of failing. My failure was simply in not making the attempt. Success comes at the end of the journey you took to get there. If there is no journey.... you are resting beside failure....? Well, maybe not failure but shit, you're not succeeding lol. That's real.
So...after putting on my jogging clothes... i walked outside and had a light stretch. Feeling real nice at this point. Hopefully you can all run with me.... better hurry though cause i've already begun.
left arm raised in the air... 2 fingers extended.
..letting the music carry me.
;-)

peaceofmind
-SydniMichael
No comments:
Post a Comment