Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Conquering Alone



Driving alone, feeling like today was the day I conquered the world. The sunset, breathtaking, the breeze, smooth and useful. My teeth refused to be hidden so every bystander received a cheerful greeting. These are the days where friends are no longer needed, although I guess it would be nice to share the experience with someone you care about. I prefer to embrace the feeling alone :). No small talk, no unneccessary presence... just the atmosphere and I. The air exudes this peaceful energy that can be found only in this city, Los Angeles. The city of the hopeful, the city of the struggling, the city of the innovators, lovers, fighters, dreamers, "gangsters and strippers" ;) lmao. (classic Too Short joint haha)
I can't be angered for anger at this point doesn't exist on this realm I rest on.
I can't be pitied for I am above all.
I can't be saddened for joy overcomes my spirit.

Driving alone, feeling like today was the day I conquered the world.

peaceofmind.

-SydniMichael


No comments: