Sunday, May 25, 2008

Bay Life

Me at the airport....


Excitement fills my veins for I am more than thrilled to be taking yet another trip to the bay area to party with Smashumz (ashley) and her yummy bay friends lol. Racing through the airport like any other restless traveler, I of course am stopped for extra security checking due to the two flasks in my carry on bag, a bottle of smelly good spray, and that good ol gel to slick down sum curly edges ;-). Fortunately, my flasks are still in my posession, while my gel and smelly good spray are bustling around in a trash can full of "terrorist item maybes." Airport= RI-FUCKING-DICULOUS! Boy do they make a bitch wuna ride the train! lol. Finally settled on the plane, I am seated near a young african american woman with her two adorable children who I must say smelled like diaper doo... not cool on a stuffy ass delta plane. not cool at all. :-/

Blocking out the smell of ass I drifted into my own world as the blue sky, fluffy white clouds, thrashing ocean water, green pastures, and mountainous mountains made an eye pleasing view. Although my vision was pure and peaceful my mind was not. Throughout the whole plane ride I envisioned my death. I'm sure I'm not the only one to do such things... lol.
Safe landing.... we've arrived....



Greeted with a warm welcoming sign (cough cough) and an entirely different element. Believe it or not, there is a difference between Bay babies and LA Livelies (lmao.. came up wit that myself :-) A little late on fashion... but its all good... i peeped a couple of cuties dont trip lol. Anyway, First night in the bay I had my first edible :-) a weed coookie supplied by an old fuck buddy. We had a whole batch 2 last us the weekend. Very nice... very nice indeed. Faded enough after a long day at the airport, smashums, jelly, ti, and I had some girl talk then departed off into our own dreamlands.


Friday May 23, 2008:

Woke up nice and late... say around 12:00. Cruised Hayward's gritty lifeless streets, ran errands, shopped a bit, blah blah etc. etc. Later that night the 4 of us headed to stanford university... about 30 minutes away. Got lost of course. Hit up a kappa party... stunted on sum bay babies and danced the night away. Later that night we were escorted to the "after party." Hmm..... so... at the after party we were attacked by old handsome stanford kappa alumni lol. Handsome.... married....a NO NO! lol. Feeling slightly uncomfortable we made a run for the hills. Decided to hangout with our new stanford kappa buddy and his friends, while nearly passing out in his dorm room. ( ROOMMATE WAS FINE AS HELL!!!!) ...random i know.
Hit the freeway.... reached my sleep area.... fell into deep sleep. THE END.

Saturday May 24, 2008:

Saturday we didn't do too much. Basically hungout til it was time 2 party again. That night we returned to Stanford University. (Ashley had a kappa married man stalker that nite lmao! on ze nuts!!!) We attended their little "players ball." BOOOYYY did we have the haters that nite. Wow... if only i had the time or the writing skills to express the hateration we experienced. Ugh... im lowbrow (yes low BROW) off wack ass stanford aka WACKFORD university.... although there were a feeeeewww potential future honey cakes *wink* lol. Anyway... So we partied that night away. Went 2 bed late of course.... goodnite.

Sunday May 25, 2008:

Woke up, headed to the airport. Of course while im at the airport I see someone i know. I see an old friend's sister. You guys are probably thinking... soo.. who gives a shit.. but it was a little more than that 2 me. An old friend being a guy I must admit 2 having very strong feelings for. Slowly getting over him but hey... we're never completely over them are we? But yea... seeing her was kinda hard... just cuz it got me thinking of him again. Watever... fuck him.. he's an ass. im not even guna discuss that.. Anyway... the plane ride was quick, slept the whole way since we didnt get any sleep the night before. arriving back in LA we were greeted by our honey cakes Ariana and Bryttani. back into the LA life we go....


Relaxing eventful trip. I enjoyed myself.
I'll be back n the bay in 2 weeks... Holla at a playa if u see one in the streets!
lmao.

I love music... so love music with me.

passion bloggumz ;-)
-SydniMichael

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HA! I fucking loved it!!!!! It just tickled me pink!