The adrenaline races through my veins as though it's the final lap on the track. Determined to make it across the finish line leaving hopefuls lost in the dust filled air, my heart beats. I can hear tribes praising the high heavens, beating away their sanity only to find peace.
Peace I wish i could obtain. I'm on a spiritual journey to eternal peace of mind and i undoubtedly state it feels as if i'm constantly marching up the steepest mountain. My legs are sore, my breath is short, my thoughts are questionable, my drive has dropped past the half full mark and is now reaching for E. I'm still climbing....
Peace I wish i could obtain. I'm on a spiritual journey to eternal peace of mind and i undoubtedly state it feels as if i'm constantly marching up the steepest mountain. My legs are sore, my breath is short, my thoughts are questionable, my drive has dropped past the half full mark and is now reaching for E. I'm still climbing....
Yearning to let go of bad habits, i dropped off procrastination and as i was leaving i tripped and lust caught me. He slipped from my lips and dripped down into my lap pulling my legs farther and farther apart. It seems as for me to let go... i must grab on. Why is it that what always catches me never seems to be sturdy enough for I end up falling again. Calling the wind...
"Carry me away to St. Elsewhere." Providentially I'm still here, still learning.
I'm still climbing....
_SMD_
I love music.... so love music with me
passion bloggumz ;-)
1 comment:
This is very nice. I can relate to this piece. It doesnt matter what we are doing...its like we can never reach the end of this journey...you only reach the rend when its your turn to leave the world I guess. Your a cool writer...a nice unique style to it.
Post a Comment