
It's May 14, 2008 and I have officialy begun my new addiction.
Why i didn't start this earlier.... no idea. I love to write.... i'd rather write then speak anyday.
Talking takes up too much energy ;-)
People never really listen anyway.... they're all to embellished in their own lives to really care about anyone else's. Reading something rather than hearing it sort of forces you to pay attention...right? lol.
psh... enough of that.
2008 has already started off insanely :::sigh:::. No complaints from this side of town though. it's the 5th month of the year and i've learned a gazillion lessons since the closing hours of 2007.
What to do?
Where to go?
How to get there?
These same 3 questions flood my brain day in and day out and i still haven't found the answers.
FUCK!!!!!!
lol.
and thats the end of that....
its frustrating to talk about.... a talented beauty letting her talents waste away... well SHIT! i dunno which "talent" i want 2 pursue... is that a crime?? I'm 19... and im ready 2 party what do you people expect of me?
Shit... or maybe i'm just lazy allowing my potential to sleep and dream..
sounds about right.
well at least im real enough to admit it eh?
the first step is admitting. :-)
I love music... so love music with me...
im floating.
passion bloggumz ;-)
2 comments:
I had to come to the very begining to see where you started. You are an amazing human being! I feel as though I've fallen in love with your soul, I guess I'm a hopeless romantic. Don't know if that's possible for me from which things I've come from. Just think you are so beautiful in so many ways, your eyes speak to me and I listen. Just coming through cause I had to say something solid beyond social networking mumbo. Since I was listening to this song while reading your blog, everytime I hear this song, your image will pop up that's just how my mind works. Urban Mystic-"In The Morning" Love, 5'9"
Appreciating it all, even the start. Syd your the shit
Post a Comment