
The beach. Oh how I adore the beach. It's my happy place :-D
So my lovely Brytt and I took another lovely trip to the beach 2day. Relaxing indeed.
We tanned for about an hour and half (cuz Lord knows we need it lol) then we transitioned into photoshoot mode. Like always ;-) The beach was so necessary after my workday. Boy o' boy were those toddlers on their way to gettn a fuckin whoopin town! drove me effyn crazy 2day. I mean i love em but damn! Maybe they were wilin' out because of the weather.... shit, whatever it was, I was ready to throw em overboard lol. Anyway... I think i wunna go back 2 the beach later 2nyte. throw sum alchy in my flask and grab a blunt or two... maybe a boo or better yet a group of friends... lay back and touch the stars with my thoughts.... stretch across the ocean with my wild imagination. if anyone reads this and feels as if they might want to join... feel free to hit my cellular if you've got it lmao!
It's such a peaceful and relaxing place.
A place where i can just BE without the hassels and stress of the world we live in today... which i must say is full of soo much bull shit lol.
I had a threesome on the beach once :-)
it was fantastic... i had taken half of an extacy pill with one of my besties/brains... lol. smoked a few blunts and we got down with the get down with this cutie i used to know back in the day lmao.
well i didnt fuck...they did... maybe i should've cuz it looked like it was bomb lmao. shit.. got my coochie ate tho... hahah! okay wow.. im blastin myself right now..hahah! well.. this is my public diary so i guess thats wat happens lmao. dont tell (ssshhhh!) lol ima freak what can i say.
Anyway... for those of you who were wondering... no i dont pop pills... did it that one time and barely felt it ;-/ shit it was like a 1/3 of a pill.... fuckin dust n shit.
i do plan on taking ONE tho... just ONE... not tryna be one of those muhfuckas who start spacin out during the middle of a conversation or one of them people who can't remember shit cuz they popped so many pills pieces of their brain started to deteriorate lmao.
wat a shame.
i do desire the experience tho.
lol. Anyway... back to the beach. Well there's really not much to say about it, except that it's sexy and now i must make plans to go have my next fuck on the shores ;-)
goodday... ill be back with more later.
i love music... so love music with me
passion bloggumz ;-)
1 comment:
"lay back and touch the stars with my thoughts.... stretch across the ocean with my wild imagination."
I love the beach just for this reason...I really only go at night because it is so peaceful...and you feel so free..and so...hard to explain...but im sure u know the feeling. lol
Post a Comment