Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Peace




If I desire anything in the world, I desire peace of mind. If I obtain peace of mind, I can effortlessly state, "Fuck niggas. fuck bitches, fuck the money, fuck you." Oh how I desire peace of mind. Peace in the world would be a start :-/ Peace in our neighborhood would be even more obtainable. "You must be the change you wish to see in the world." As real as it gets. Everyone always vents about what they hate and what makes them angry. Why are people so upset all the time? Relax... have a glass of wine and throw on your favorite cd. I've learned not to let people reach my spirit. That's what ends up happening over time. We get so angry with peoples actions that they begin to effect us mentally. "Emancipate yourself from mental slavery."-Bob M. Your heart, your mind, your spirit, your soul are only as negative as you allow them to be. If you'd quit paying so much attention to everyone else and take some time to focus on you and what your're feeling, experiencing, enjoying, disliking... boy your life would make an extreme turn around I believe. If you think positively and REALLY believe it... you will in return FEEL positive and positive events, emotions, people etc. will begin to overcome your life. A few things that I believe can help people relax and chage their state of mind are Yoga, prayer, alone time, meditation, the beach *wink* lmao (yall know how i feel about the bizneach) positive friends, good music, a therapeutic hobby... and so on.


A lot of guys are embarassed or ashamed to try yoga. Please don't be so homophobic. It's a calming and strengthening workout. ;-) I guarantee yoga can improve you in so many ways. Guys... better stroke... come on now. lmao.. I say that because yoga makes you limber. It centers you. I encourage everyone to try it.

Well ima go get faded now.... just thought id speak a bit...

I love music... so love music with me ;-)

passion bloggumz
-SydniMichael.




No comments: