Wednesday, May 21, 2008

"She a HO!"



So... what makes a ho a ho? I mean really. I've noticed that our society is quick to label a female a "ho." But are they really hos? (wait.. real quick... so how do u spell ho? is it HO... or HOE.. or shit... those are the only two eh? ok.. ill stick with the first.) Anyway... I'm just curious to find out what powerful being set the number for "Ho status" I've had my share of sexual partners, just as many of us others have but I wouldn't dare consider myself a "ho." (someone else might tho) Which really sucks. I could have sworn that a ho was someone who gets paid for sexual favors and whatnot. Ho...being the shortened word for Hooker. Am I right or am i... right? lol.



Judgement, judgement, judgement, notice i speak on it a lot. Reason being, it's a huge problem. It may seem subordinate in comparison to other issues we're coping with but in reality, it's not.
It's what's keeping us from unity. LABELS, labels, labels.... can't stand those either. (boyfriend, girlfriend, boo, ho, conceited, stuckup, ghetto, etc.) How about my name is Sydni, I'm human, suck my tit and fuck off! lmao. Anyway, I used to be the type to sit around and be like "ooh she had sex wit him the first time she met him... oooh she a ho!" lmao not anymore. Id be a hypocrite if I did so. Judge me if you dare but yes I've engaged in sexual activity with a guy I met on the first day. We are friends til this day I'm proud to say. I wanted it, he wanted it... so we gave it to eachother. I don't make a habit of it. But for the girl who chooses to.... so be it. In most cases there is good reasoning for a female's sexual behavior. A lot of women are extremely sexually active because of their situation with their father. Either they dont have one, or theirs is an ass, or is in and out of their life, or maybe is a womanizer... you never know. SO QUIT CALLING FEMALES HOS!!!!!! unless they're standing on fig gettin paid for it.

thats real shit.
get over yourselves people.
ITS TIME 2 MENTALLY GROW UP.

I love music.... so love music with me.

passion bloggumz ;-)

-Sydni Michael

No comments: