Thursday, May 22, 2008

Not an idiot!!!

So i'm irritated cause I believe he thinks I'm stupid. How many times do I have to express to these guys that I'M NOT A FUCKING IDIOT!! I wish dudes could really just keep it 1,000 . Fuck 100 I want it 1,000! Because apparently 100 is not enough. lmao. Guys are so worried about hurting our feelings, or losing us.. but in all reality you're guna loose me quicker fuckin around tryin to hide shit and being sneaky, rather than just being upfront with me and letting me know what's going on. I'm not a baby, i 'm almost sure I can handle myself. Especially when we're not "together" (boyfriend/girlfriend) Shit... you are not my boyfriend, you can do WHATEVER you please... just be real with me. Relationships can't work without communication, whether its a friendship, an intimate relationship, a family relationship, whatever, COMMUNICATION is KEY! Argh.. you know what really ticks me off... guys who try and put the guilt trip on you to get the attention off of themselves. "So where you goin?" "Yall fuckin?" "You talkin to a nigga on the phone?" "What were you doin last night?"
GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE! dont fuckin worry about it. shit... WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU LAST NITE? They always wuna be aallllll up in yo kool-aid but the second you try and get a tiny sip of theirs... they wanna explode like they didnt get the right bike for Christmas.
Fuck that. Another thing, when you're discussing issues to your homeboys about your playerific ways... make sure you're quiet. Niggas think they're impervious to sound. That's how u fuckheads end up getting caught. You get drunk and wuna rant about the dirt you're doing and the dirt you THINK ur getting away with, but in reality most of us smart, observant females... are all ears. WE HEAR YOU. And guys wonder why I don't play the kissy mushy lovey dovey role. Im sooo fuckin irritated I wish you people could understand. Im sure some of you have had similar experiences but damn! Once again... the nigga u start lowkey fallyn for forces you to push the once familiar "US" over the cliff and into the waters of never never land.
I've gotta stop doing this to myself. Today i'm officially ripping out my heart and placing it in safe keeping with God's hands. don't fuck with him... he'll get ya lmao.

im 19 and I no longer give a sailing, driving, riding, cruising, flying FUCK! >:-/


i love music.... so love music with me.

passion bloggumz.. ;-)

-SydniMichael.

1 comment:

Laina Christine said...

Shiiiiiit. I'm right where u are with this one. Yesterday it hit me that u can't teach a nigga new tricks! If he's distrusting and goes thru leaps and bounds to hide his feelings, who needs em?! Go with happiness every time!