Friday, May 16, 2008

Curiosity killed the curious...

I'm curious I must admit.
Curious to see how curiosity kills the curious.
I'm curious to feel what they feel.
What makes them keep coming back?


Knowing that you can end up dead, or that you'll most likely loose your family and friends... why even step into that lifestyle?
Judge the curious.. I do not.
You never know what someone's going through in their own little world.
People use drugs to escape not understanding that it's only temporary.
Not realizing that they're not really escaping, they're hiding until reality seeks and finds them and then they begin to sink...
sinking until the next fix pushes them 2 the higher skies...
"no more goodbyes.. fuck the lies and the lives of...
anyone who isnt feeling what... I'm feeling.
cuz DAMN i feel good!"


If you think about it...
whatever these addicts are feeling must be close to heavenly.
Im not ashamed to admit that I want to try.
Will I?
Hell no.
I know the consequences and i'm sure as hell aint trynna have arms like these...


shit.. maybe yall thought I was speakin on the lowball drugs like marijuana, extacy, shrooms, naw. I mean hardcore drugs. The ones that got you stealing from mom and granny mae. I fux with the mary jane if u haven't figured that out. ;-)



It's a crazy world out there.
Life is all about the path you create.
Can you handle the pressure?
Can you deal with reality without running from it although it surrounds you?
Reality is you.
Reality is all.
suck it up junkies.
officially placing you in my prayers.



i love music.... so love music with me

passion bloggumz ;-)

No comments: