Thursday, May 15, 2008

Sex ;-)

So the topic of choice for me today... well, right now, is SEX!
Sufficient
Elated
Xtacy
;-)
If you've got a problem with that, then you can go get fucked!
apparently you need it :-)

Why sex? Well, I was just on myspace, browsing through random profiles and I came across a female who obviously thought it was time to sell her cooch over the netty. (whatever floats your boat) I must admit... she turned me on. For all of you whose minds are racing with questions such as; "is she gay?", "sydni likes girls?" etc. etc. (lmao) .... NO. I'm not a lesbo lol.
(thats a funny word) I'm just an extremely sexual being. I'd never date a girl but I wont say no to receiving pleasure from one. For those of you who are close minded to exploring your same sex..... open your minds :-D Well actually i change that... for the FEMALES that are close minded to exploring your same sex... open YOUR minds. Not that there's anything wrong with male on male action... but, im a female... and i want a HUSBAND and I dont wanna hear anything CLOSE to my hubby having thoughts about or sexual relations with another male.... sorry. I cant fuck with it. (eeek)
Im all for gay pride! A good percentage of my mom's side of the family swings both ways lol :-).



Anyway, I've come to the realization that I am an Xtreme hornball. and it kinda sux :-/
I don't know if I can appreciate that quality in me. I need to learn 2 control my sex drive. Enough about me.. i'll end up spilling too much information over this bad boy *wink*
Why are people so ashamed of their sex lives? I think sex is a BEAUTIFUL thing. almost everyone does it, why hide it. I'd do it in a room full of people if the world wasnt full of judgemental minds. besides... im pretty good in bed. another *wink* lmao.
okay okay... im gona cut this sex shit short. (oooo tongue twister)
maybe im not ready 2 go into details about sex.... this blog keeps coming back 2 me.. i dont need that lol. maybe later....
til then,
I love music... so love music with me

passion bloggumz ;-)





1 comment:

jessicur said...

i feel the same exact way.

i am a sexually awakened person.

i think woman are beautiful and it would be an eye opening exp to be with a woman...