I dreamt of a better place. I dreamt of a better face. Life has erased my sanity and with confusion and doubt it has been replaced. My insecurities could form their own society; protest against my beauty and knowledge, forced to bring out the fight in me. Do you see the pride in me? I strolled peacefully among the willows but was not allowed to dance. The restraint on my intentions only gave me room to prance. Will you let me dance? I would fly if I could but he told me to only stick to what I should. Limitless I am with a heart of gold. My rebellious ways won't let me do as I'm told. So I took a step towards victory hoping for a chance, then failure reached in and put me back on my ass. "To be defeated or not to be defeated? That.... is the question."
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
The dilemma...
I dreamt of a better place. I dreamt of a better face. Life has erased my sanity and with confusion and doubt it has been replaced. My insecurities could form their own society; protest against my beauty and knowledge, forced to bring out the fight in me. Do you see the pride in me? I strolled peacefully among the willows but was not allowed to dance. The restraint on my intentions only gave me room to prance. Will you let me dance? I would fly if I could but he told me to only stick to what I should. Limitless I am with a heart of gold. My rebellious ways won't let me do as I'm told. So I took a step towards victory hoping for a chance, then failure reached in and put me back on my ass. "To be defeated or not to be defeated? That.... is the question."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment