When we were little... why did we eat our boogers?
Was it cause they tasted good? ooorr... cause we didn't know where else to put em'?
Hmm..... or was it just a trend?
Ran across this girl's blog today....she's bomb.. period. (www.lifeofelize.blogspot.com)
I mean... from what I read...she's my type of female...
and naw i'm not speaking like that, i mean... i could see her and I being
good friends. She lowball thinks the way I do.
but uhm.... girls these days are real...iffy....
they're always mean muggin....walkin around mad...hatin.
i dunno who's approachable and who's guna think they're better than me
cause i approached them about....how.."cool" they are.
why can't bitches just smile and quit thinking they're clique is better than the next.
GROW THE FUCK UP biiiittttchheeess.
In search of more females on my level.
....MENTALLY on my level.
I love my girls... don't get me wrong but.... we've got that love like....
we've been around eachother forever...we know eachother in and out
we've got eachother's backs....(i think)
well we've never had to fight so i wouldn't know...
I kinda doubt them on the fighting thing tho...
.looowwwkkkeyyyy hehe.. i still love em tho.
ANYWAY..... we've got more of a sisterly love type thing.
I'm looking for the girls who like doing what I do...
the ones who are spontaneous.... don't give a fuck type bitches.
the ones who blow dro...drink drank.... fuck niggas... and get money i suppose.
im not even getting money like that tho... not right now at least.
i mean... not enough to buy a new whip.... sleep in my own spot.
i will be tho... and i want bitches like that around me as well.
some free spirited type bitches
am i asking for too much??? doubt it... i know they're out there.
ladies let's stick together here.
every group of girls u run into... u always hear the saaaammee line.
"I/we don't fuck with girls like that."
yea.... we know.... cause yall all some bitches too stuckup to realize that
we're all females...going thru the same shit...all dealing with stupid ass niggas...
we all get that time of the month.
now if ur a shady man stealin bitch....keep yo ass at a distance... cause i WILL cut you.
im rambling once again.... but... you get me.
i just need some more bitches who feel how i feel.
the end.
-SydniMichael
3 comments:
your right bitches will always be bitches. you cant find that many bitches whos down to do whatever. i smoke dro drank drank and most of the ppl i kick it with is all lames they dont do that shit. i feel exactly what your talking about . love the blog by the way.
Preach!!!! I was jus thinkin tha same fuccin thing.. cuz then u realize that tha same bitches that be talkin bout they dont fucc wit other bitches like that be that fakest mos grimy-est bitches EVER!! But yea.. I feel it!!
gosh i wish you lived by me!!everything you stated is what i like to do lol = amazing blog btw
Post a Comment