No one else's song can fully explain so I'll dedicate my own to ventilate my pain. They say the one who's worth your tears won't make you cry but.... i'm crying and something tells me you're worth it... which is why i can't desert it...us I mean... I can't desert us.... or the thought of us because right now, "us" is only you and I. Unable to make whole cause the truth I can't identify. So where do we go from here? How do I erase these fears? I don't remember the last time I was so eager to hear....but it seems as though the sound is lost and unfortunately for me, my heart is the cost. How do I possibly get you to understand? How do I show you that my absence is not a reprimand. I'm hurting like I didn't know I could... I gave you power i'm not so sure I should... have... you...any.. clue? the vulnerability I bestowed on account of you? The usual me was drifting away and could have been gone by the end of the day...cause for you I would learn to give 100 percent...but now i don't know if you're worthy of it. They say "if he really wants you, he'll do what he has to, to have you." but...that's not the case.... cause every time I hear an excuse a percentage of myself is erased. No... backwards was never an option...but it showed up and I turn to see you at the auction... bidding our "us" to whoever's willing to buy... whatever happened to my unordinary guy? Did I speak too soon? Did I skip the sunlight and bring about a full moon? Please don't tell me I gave you too much credit... tell me if I were to let you go my actions will be regretted. "It could all be so simple...but you'd rather make it hard.. loving you is like a battle and we both end up with scars." You know the line as well as I do...but you don't see it the way that I do. You and I rests in the palm of your hands either toss us into high heavens or drop us to get lost in the sand.
"Tears are words from the heart that can't be spoken."
-SydniMichael
2 comments:
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! LOVE! you speak so well what others have yet to find words for... been there... was unable to describe.. If only i had your passage to read aloud at the time... looks like we meet again in similiar delimas ... you speak so well
thanks on behalf of...
-readers
hang in there girly.. thats all you can do... truth will reveal its reasoning in time
Post a Comment