Thursday, January 8, 2009

Do YOU

I have something to say... I swear I do...and it's not about shitty love...i swear it's not. I'm smiling this time....in an Edward Scissorhands type of way. Back in the gym cause it's too easy... i could be the baddest bitch so why only hold the potential? Back on my grind cause I could be the wealthiest bitch so why only hold the potential? Psh..... sometimes u gotta listen. I've been listening and yea it's taking me a while to learn but... I'll learn... i swear I will. I'll learn and then i'll conquer...i'm down to have u along for the ride as long as you're pushing uphill with me. Cause a bitch is sick of being brought down.... get me? "why would you even shake a man's hand if you're not going to help him stand?" - Ben Harper. I really don't have much to say at all actually.. i'm all cried out....maybe it's time to sit back and observe cause it's obvious i don't have it all figured out. i'm dying alone so i'll live alone...i'm leaving no room for hurt....no room for pain.... when God is beside you...who is against you? I love Cayv for that cause he spoke those words when I needed to hear them most. "Do YOU!" I've been hearing that a lot lately from friends as well....and they couldn't be more correct. This is ME baaabbby!! ....<---- my line for the year. This is ME....so FUCK YOU! AAALLLLLLLLLLLLLL OF YOOOOOOUUU!!!
mmmm...feels good don't it? hmm...U wouldn't know. Sydni's pussy is on LOCKDOWN!.....so keep ya pussy lockdown...ya puss lockdown..... you looose.... I WIN... BITCH!
lol...oooooooh. im kinda vulgar right now... i don't know what's come over me....lol...i guess it's this release of bad energy..... just letting go of everything in my way....sooo... FUCK BITCH ASS SHIT CUNT SLUT.....muhfucka!..hehhe...that was fun. Sydni my love...you are okay....you really are...and i'm in love with my camera..well.. my sister's camera...but it might as well be mine cause it doesn't leave my side. Watch for me....seriously.

mmwwuuuuahahahhahahahah

i might post again just cause my eyelids aren't heavy enough to allow my lashes to reach my cheeks.
psh...
-SydniMichael

No comments: