Saturday, January 31, 2009

Fuck that

oh no...fuck that.
constant hurt...fuck that.
questions unanswered....fuck that.
continuous excuses... man... fuck that.
fuck all that.
fuck it.
there's plenty out there willing to go out of their way.
and i'm posted here with "baby another day."
charming words will only go so far.
sensual kisses reach my body... not my heart.
back and forth can't seem to decide.
i'm tired of this confusion, this depression, this false high.
man....fuck that.
if i happen to be wrong and you're who you claim to be.
then maybe the man upstairs will bring you back to me.
but til then i've gotta go.
i won't place myself into the land of the unknown.
call it fear, call it stupidity, call it whatever you feel.
but i've got to get myself off this reeling pain wheel.
"if he wants you, he'll do what he has to, to have you.
til then i'm saying farewell to the days when i had you.


I don't know where my mind has been. Sign after sign after sign after....... SIGN. I pushed them all to the back of my mind. Trying to forget what I had once seen.. in order to be the one for you. it just doesn't feel right anymore. all the signs are rushing back to the front door. "DON'T DO IT! DON'T DO IT!" I guess it's time for me to listen. The situation is a little more serious now...no time for false promises... no time to wait. definitely time for me to move on. as bad as it hurts.... i'll get over it... I always do.

-SydniMichael

3 comments:

Laina Christine said...

Ahhh I know these feelings well. I'm a firm believer that time heals all wounds. It may take a longggg time but you will definitely smile again. Me and you both. ;-)

The Beautiful Loser said...

... dope.

the first step, is the hardest part about walking away.

JaG said...

The best advice for the fuck it syndrome is fuck it... Shit happens if you step in it keep walking it'll come off dont put ur head down and watch for it keep it high and reach for the sky... signing JAG Mr. O yea O Really