Zicam wants me....
He used to call at night, now I find him calling during the day.
He was only supposed to be a temporary fix but.... when he calls
He was only supposed to be a temporary fix but.... when he calls
I find myself running...fast. Maybe a slight hesitation before I take off...
only cause I know I shouldn't meet him but... eventually hesitation wares off
and...eagerness pulls the trigger. The tea is in the microwave.... yes microwave
cause i don't think we have a tea kettle and its really not that serious...
I mean... its boiling.
well.... tea comes out.... sugar, cream....and zealous zicam go.... IN.
Zicam lullabies me to dreams never witnessed.
Sedated lady lay your head on my pillow.
Close your eyes take a swing on this willow
Pain replaced with transient pleasure
heavy thoughts become light as a feather.
-SydniMichael
No comments:
Post a Comment