I'm bored. After I'm finished blogging... i'll probably look at the time... and 10 minutes will have passed. That's it... just 10 minutes. I used that last pack of zicam last night so now im zicamless and.... that means... i'll be up for another... who knows how long. This is sad....what am i guna do now? Is it possible to develope Insomnia? Ugh...let me not even speak that into existence. Sydni+Insomnia=not possible. NOpe.... won't allow it. My dreams are what keep me from going insane....well... besides music, friends, photography, writing, and many other things haha. But really.... when i'm dreaming, i'm not over-analyzing.... or... wondering... or pondering.....or racking my brain with "WHY DID I FUCK UP SO BAD?!" or "WHY ME?!" or "WHEN WILL THIS END?!" or "DOES HE REALLY LOVE ME?!" or "HOW CAN I FIX THIS?!" or.... you know..... shit like that.
So... i've been doing my little photography thing right... and... lately... i've been getting some offers to do photoshoots. (eeeeek!) yea.....uhm.... I think it's obvious i'm no pro. And....uh... I must admit.... this makes me a little nervous :( I would HATE to do a photoshoot and for the pictures to come out like crap! I don't even know the terminology, the basics, angles, lighting...none of that! How the hell am i guna do a photoshoot?! haha. But guess what... ima do that bitch....or them bitches... cause... my ass needs some practice... and the only way ima find out if i'm capable is if..... i try... right? aww man... please don't let me make a fool of myself. Cause then if the pics come out wack... they gon be hittin me up and ima just come up with some lie like..." yo.. uh... the camera... yea... an eagle saw it and thought it was a burger so it swooped down and took it and yea.. that's yo pictures man..... sorry." or better yet " it broke" yea... that might be better. or maybe.... i'll just show them and then they'll clown me and i'll never hear from em again.... :( ...... :( ..... oh.... my.... okay..... i need to get some friends together and do some practice shoots. who's up for it?! *crickets chirping*
sheeesh.
i want ice cream soooooo bad right now... it's not even funny.
and yea... that 10 minutes i was talking about earlier...well... it's lowball been a few hours... i dont remember when i started this shit.. but.. i keep leaving it here untouched... so i guess ill close this off.
7-11 here i come.
-SydniMichael
No comments:
Post a Comment